National Shipping Options
To make it simple we split our basic (non feed) shipping into 4 categories
- Evri - a basic 2-5 working day service and FREE from £45 and only £1.99 below that
- FedEx - next day service with a major courier such as APC, FedEx etc. 1-2 working day delivery
- Before 12 - next day before 12 service
FREE shipping applies as follows:
England, Wales & Scotland (outside exclusions below)
- Evri service over £45 - of only supplement or care products
- Fedex service - of only supplement or care products over £75.
Unless your postcode falls within one of the following ranges then it is considered the same as England and Wales
- AB31, AB32, AB33, AB34, AB35, AB36, AB37, AB38, AB41, AB42, AB43, AB44, AB45, AB51, AB52, AB53, AB54, AB55, AB56, FK19, FK20, FK21, HS1, HS2, HS3, HS4, HS5, HS6, HS7, HS8, HS9, IV1:IV56, KA27, KA28, KW1:KW17, PA20, PA21, PA22, PA23, PA24, PA25, PA26, PA27, PA28, PA29, PA30, PA31, PA32, PA33, PA34, PA35, PA36, PA37, PA38, PA39, PA40, PA41, PA42, PA43, PA44, PA45, PA46, PA47, PA48, PA49, PA60, PA61, PA62, PA63, PA64, PA65, PA66, PA67, PA68, PA69, PA70, PA71, PA72, PA73, PA74, PA75, PA76, PA77, PA78, PA80, PA81, PA82, PA83, PA84, PA85, PA86, PA87, PA88, PH1, PH5, PH6, PH7, PH8, PH9, PH10, PH15, PH16, PH17, PH18, PH19, PH20, PH21, PH22, PH23, PH24, PH25, PH26, PH30, PH31, PH32, PH33, PH34, PH35, PH36, PH37, PH38, PH39, PH40, PH41, PH42, PH43, PH44, ZE1, ZE2, ZE3
Orders within these regions are charged based on weight. If your order is over £500 then you will see an option to call for a QUOTE - please do this as your order may be free to ship depending on what it contains.
Clicking this option and carrying on to check out is NO GUARANTEE that shipping will be free. If it is then we will just proceed with sending your order.
- Shipping via UPS standard and priced from £5.99. Shipping is FREE over £100 order value unless feed is in your cart in which case it is charged by weight and units.
Remote British Isles (including IOM, Scilly & IOW)
- Shipping is generally via Royal Mail or UPS at a subsidised rate.
Feed shipping is now via FedEx and rates have reduced significantly as of 8th June 2023
Below is a guide - for an exact price either add items to your cart of contact us
England & Wales & Scotland (as above note on postcode areas)
|each additional bag to 15 bags||£4.00|
|36 (full pallet most items)||£40 flat rate|
|up to 72 bags (2 pallets)||£80 flat rate|
|up to 108 bags (3 pallets)||£120 flat rate|
Scotland (excluding postcodes detailed above)
Outside the above postal codes, Scotland is the same as England & Wales.
Within those postal regions shipping is calculated on weight and number of items.
Must be on a quotation basis - please just ask.
Mixing Feed & Supplement Shipping
England & Wales & Scotland (as above postcodes)Enter exactly what you require in your order, mixing feed and supplement. Our shipping system will only charge you shipping on the feed items.
Silver / Gold shipping
Using this option will prioritise your order to be sent the same working day if received before 13:00.
Generally our courier operates an overnight service on working days and collections are Monday - Friday. Royal Mail is as per normal service class speed. They don’t collect at the weekend so orders placed before 13:00 Friday will be delivered Monday. Orders placed at the weekend will be delivered on Tuesday
We aim to dispatch the same day ordered if before 13.00.
All zones are provided with real time FedEx shipping rates and often UPS too. Orders are delivered DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) as our orders outside the UK are sold without sales tax. You are responsible for the payment of any duty and taxes and fees.
We are unable to ship 10 litre bottles outside the UK. The maximum in any one international shipment is 2 x 5l of liquids.
We will ship with customs documents attached but any importation permits etc are the responsibility of the purchaser.
Any items returned to us through non payment of duties or other such issues and in a resalable condition (our packaging unopened and no damage to product) will be refunded less any and all shipping costs (which may differ from that charged) and a 20% restocking fee. If the package has been opened at all then no refund will be offered
We use AfterShip to monitor all shipments. You will receive several emails informing you of the progress of your shipment.
Wherever possible we re-use packaging materials. Our bubble wrap in produced on demand and is environmentally friendly and we use paper based tape.
Due to the nature of our products they are mostly supplied in rugged plastic containers. Many, especially the 2Kg items, find varied second lives and we urge you to re-use or responsibly dispose of them.
We offset the carbon we generate for every single order.
Shipping charges are subject to change without notice and this list may not always be considered as complete. The cost you are charged at check out is the correct current rate.